Hmmmm

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFC

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it ok to say i only ever post with my own name and dont make up other names to visit here ?
Working out the rules here is like trying to work out a woman :lol:

Thankyou Noel , i just didnt like the suggestion that it was me posting on another thread and wanted to make it clear that i am quite happy making a fool of myself under my own name :D

JFC":2la2ftai said:
Thankyou Noel , i just didnt like the suggestion that it was me posting on another thread and wanted to make it clear that i am quite happy making a fool of myself under my own name :D

Nicely put Jason, and I'm sorry for leaping to an unfair and erroneous conclusion.

Cheers
Dan

Dan - Is your avatar the bloke in the crowd when Cantona did his Hong Kong Phooey routine? :shock:

Mark

woody67":23afthaz said:
Dan - Is your avatar the bloke in the crowd when Cantona did his Hong Kong Phooey routine? :shock:

Mark

You got it, Mark!

The expression on that bloke's face has always tickled me.

:lol:

Dan

Cantona.jpg

He looks a bit like Paul Whitehouse doing one of his characters. That's who I thought it was anyway...... :lol:

Cheers

Karl

Thats a cracking photo, so many funny expresions going on. I particularly the rather posh looking chap with the overcoat and tie, I can just imagine him saying "Oh, I say! Not in my day sunshine!"

Back