Herts Wood Workers - Thought i'd give this ago

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be getting the train back to Snorbs and then driving to the venue from there (only one drink for me then lads). Should be able to make it for around 7 O'clock if not a bit later.

Typical, I've moved away and then a club starts up.

Hope it goes well guys. Maybe I should look for one near me.

Well not being funny or anything James but we were waiting for you to move at least north of Northampton before arranging this shindig :D

7:00 would be about right for me if I come straight from work and toil with the rush hour m25 traffic lol

Thanks, as I suspected, just needed confirmation it was not just my setup, Admin has been notified.

Hi guys,

Well as a little reminder, just a couple of days to go... and as promised a photo of myself to congregate towards.

And... before you see it, i kid you not this was the first image i found on my phone.

IMG-20160329-WA0001.jpg

Lets have a roll call maybe... As fun as drinking on my own would be, who's planning on coming?

Mark

Attachments

• IMG-20160329-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20160329-WA0001.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 89
Lol! I've already said I'm in so you won't be drinking alone!

PS: glad you posted a pic so you saved the internet from the vision of oafishness that is memzey!

I should be there providing I don't run into work issues tomorrow (had some issues today). I'm planning on coming so I'll let you guys know if that changes

Yes, thanks all for coming.

It was a good night, certainly feel like there's a lot to learn from you guys! Look forward to the next one.

Maybe if you all pm me your contact details I'll share them around the group.

Thanks

+1 a thoroughly enjoyable evening guys. Glad to have met you all and looking forward to doing it again.

Was a very good evening, good to have met you all, have a great Christmas :ho2

Back