Hello!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephenharris

Reaction score
Hi all! Up until a year ago I had never done anything with wood. Then I managed to convince myself (and my wife) that it would much cheaper to buy £100s in tools and build our own planters rather than buy them... I would of course need to build a bench first :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I'm hooked. And now I've got a growing list of projects. The youtube videos make it look a lot easier than it is, and I'm a complete novice, but I'm enjoying it!

I'm very much at the functional, "modern" end of the woodworking spectrum. I don't think I have the patience to attempt anything that might be called "fine" - yet at least...

Hi all! Up until a year ago I had never done anything with wood. Then I managed to convince myself (and my wife) that it would much cheaper to buy £100s in tools and build our own planters rather than buy them... I would of course need to build a bench first :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I'm hooked. And now I've got a growing list of projects. The youtube videos make it look a lot easier than it is, and I'm a complete novice, but I'm enjoying it!

I'm very much at the functional, "modern" end of the woodworking spectrum. I don't think I have the patience to attempt anything that might be called "fine" - yet at least...
Welcome!

Back