Hancock's Half Hour

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it not Roger? My apologies, must have been one of other old rich guys who hate me. ;)

Thanks guys, that sort of confirms what I thought, If an elderly person tests positive or even just shows some mild symptoms they are separated and more or less left to get on with it on their own. Nurses and doctors banned from talking about whats going on.

Thanks guys, that sort of confirms what I thought, If an elderly person tests positive or even just shows some mild symptoms they are separated and more or less left to get on with it on their own. Nurses and doctors banned from talking about whats going on.
That is such utter rubbish. Do some proper research instead of reading the Daily Star.

Well I don't hate you I just think you're pathetic but I'd put money on there being a long list.

You've let your green eyed envy slip through again btw :), I doubt there are many on the forum who are actually "rich" unless as it seems you count everyone who might have a quid or two more than you.
As I said - pathetic!
Wonder how his trinket business is going ?

Well I don't hate you I just think you're pathetic but I'd put money on there being a long list.

You've let your green eyed envy slip through again btw :), I doubt there are many on the forum who are actually "rich" unless as it seems you count everyone who might have a quid or two more than you.
As I said - pathetic!

Not envy, it's just the people here with money and comfort are always "I'm alright Jack" and don't care about those suffering. Maybe rich was the wrong word, lets change it for " those who have no money worries".

Again the personal insults, why can't you be civil like the vast majority on here. Even those who don't like what I say are still civil and polite in their disagreements as I am with them. It's a small group here that have to resort to personal attacks and it saddens me, why must you do it?

Wonder how his trinket business is going ?

Well government money skews the figures somewhat but in general despite my early doom and gloom I am having what appears to be a bumper year so far. Of course how long that will continue we don't know, the bite of recession hasn't really kicked in just yet for many.

I am minded to think that whole hydroxychloroquinine thing is because Trump bought about 60 million doses since he likes to do things within a factual vacuum. They could just donate them to a "sh*thole country" to help the fight against malaria I suppose.

"Any material increase in grades can only be down to grade inflation and over-generosity on the part of teachers."

Patently, you have never taken part in grade moderation, otherwise you would realuse just how patronising, uninformed and plain wrong you are.
Ever thought of standing as a Conservative in an election?

Sam. 37 years a teacher.

"Any material increase in grades can only be down to grade inflation and over-generosity on the part of teachers."

Patently, you have never taken part in grade moderation, otherwise you would realuse just how patronising, uninformed and plain wrong you are.
Ever thought of standing as a Conservative in an election?

Sam. 37 years a teacher.

As a teacher then, how would you explain the fact that even with grade moderation and a massive decrease in the grades given compared to the teacher provided grades, overall attainment was still higher this year than last year? I can't understand what is going on myself.

As a teacher then, how would you explain the fact that even with grade moderation and a massive decrease in the grades given compared to the teacher provided grades, overall attainment was still higher this year than last year? I can't understand what is going on myself.

Maybe the kids are smarter this year.

always "I'm alright Jack" and don't care about those suffering. Maybe rich was the wrong word, lets change it for " those who have no money worries".
Don't make me laugh, you've just described your own attitude perfectly!

You regularly mention in a disparaging way, old men, 70 plus, no money issues, going to die anyway and lots of other tosh which clearly suggests you have issues. What you forget is that most are not silver spoon recipients but rather they had the usual taxing jobs, mortgages which had to be paid and kids who needed clothes and food followed by higher education costs. The fact that the money they may have saved over a lifetime and pensions invested in were hard earned not gifted and that they now are mortgage free was down to bloody hard work and some educated choices.
As I said, Mr Green rearing his ugly head, are you sure you're not Jacob's son ( or daughter ).:)

So from your other posts it now seems you've been a teacher as well as a virologist, statistician, expert on politics and medicine or maybe it's just self professed know it all who actually knows or thinks he knows only what he reads. ;) Still just the usual armchair expert in truth!

See, you can be (reasonably) civil when you try, no need for childish insults was there. :)

See, you can be (reasonably) civil when you try, no need for childish insults was there. :)
Your attempt at sarcasm doesn't work you should know that you've tried many times before.
You really think that was civil? 🤣 🤣 🤣 Have you been on the pop tonight?

I sort of understood the venom on the brexit thread (leave remain), don't get it on here though, seems very odd and personal.

I sort of understood the venom on the brexit thread (leave remain), don't get it on here though, seems very odd and personal.
I don't understand either but it seems to come from just a few members. I didn't take part in the Brexit thread, was it the same people? I would laugh if on that topic I agreed with them, they would probably hate it and do a 180! lol.

So, dear Troll, you dont believe that teachers are not under pressure to improve 'their' grades every year? My Board of Governors insisted this year after year. A minimum of 3%, which equates to about 1 kid in 20 gaining a grade.
Also, as we got to know any course by reading - closely - the Chief Examiner's Report, we realised what precisely they were looking for, we could tailor our teaching more effectively.
So, you, with your superficial, designed-to-be-inflammatory, patronising outlook "can't undetstand what"s going on"??

"Go fish!" sunshine. Back under yer bridge.

Sam

So, dear Troll, you dont believe that teachers are not under pressure to improve 'their' grades every year? My Board of Governors insisted this year after year. A minimum of 3%, which equates to about 1 kid in 20 gaining a grade.
Also, as we got to know any course by reading - closely - the Chief Examiner's Report, we realised what precisely they were looking for, we could tailor our teaching more effectively.
So, you, with your superficial, designed-to-be-inflammatory, patronising outlook "can't undetstand what"s going on"??

"Go fish!" sunshine. Back under yer bridge.

Sam

It was a genuine question as I really don't get it, conflicting reporting on the news so I asked your opinion since you are a teacher, why couldn't you give a genuine and polite answer? Would you treat a student that way? Please don't be another one like Roger and Lons.

Learn to read. I HAVE answered you. Two clear, unambiguous points.

" Please don't be another one like Roger and Lons. " What a compliment!!!

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back