Good Spares Supplier.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisR

Established Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for spares to service, Kitchen Appliances, Washer Driers, Vacuum Cleaners, Garden Power Tools, plus more, it could be worth looking on the site below.

http://www.espares.co.uk

I have just used this supplier for a set of carbon brushes, competitive price, plus good service.

As interest, the carbon brushes with holders I purchased was for a (Record Dust Extractor RSDE 1).

Their stock number for this item is :- ES660116. Listed as spares for Numatic (Henry) vacuum cleaner, but the holders and carbons are an exact replacement for the Record RSDE 1.

I have been looking for these spares for nearly eighteen months and have tried many suppliers before I found this one.

Disclaimer, I have no connection with this supplier, other than a very satisfied customer. =D>

Take care.

Chris R.

I have used them as well.

But brushes are brushes, if you can file them to fit and connect them you are good to go.
I replaced the alternator brushes on a Kawasaki zxr750 with the ones from a Metabo drill, it worked a treat.

Pete

Racers":1mp4y0gt said:
I have used them as well.

But brushes are brushes, if you can file them to fit and connect them you are good to go.
I replaced the alternator brushes on a Kawasaki zxr750 with the ones from a Metabo drill, it worked a treat.

Pete

Yes I agree, but I was unable to find any carbon brushes of a size that I could file down, plus the brush holder would needed to be modified, as the brush and holder was made as one assembly.

Even if I had obtained the brushes from Record, I would have had to modify the holders, as they do not have a direct replacement for the RSDE 1, plus their price is unbelievable and P&P the same.

Take care.

Chris R.

Back