good purchase or not ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbutcher

Established Member
Reaction score
hi all

i was looking through the latest MAKRO mail and saw what i thought to be a typing era buy jcb work stand (£99) and get jcb scms free (nnormally£129 )

so two days later we have to go to said outlet and sure enough there it was,
so i am now the proud (or not )owner.

spent all yesterday morning putting it together but not yet tried it out , but so far very impressed, it seems to be clone of the dewalt and is fully adjustable the only thing is it has a 25.2mm bore and i don't know were to get the bushes for the 10'' blade .

can anyone help please thank you in advance .

p s i will try to do a review if i get time !

woodbutcher

I think Trend and Axminster do reducing bushes if you google for their sites and then do a site search for them.

If you're still stuck later I can probably find them but just taken a break from a film for a couple of minutes so need to get back.....!

Cheers, Paul. :D

Here's a link to Axminster's reducing bushes, if you haven't already found them.

Are you sure it's 25.2mm?

Axminster stock 25mm or 1" (25.4mm) reducers and I assume Trend will be the same. I wouldn't like to suggest whether or not it's a good idea to "avoid" the 0.2mm difference... There are separate bushes for 16mm and 5/8" (15.9mm) bores, after all.

thank's for your replys i did not know weather the .2mm would make a differance ie. if it where clearance or not?

thank you.

woodbutcher

.2mm is about 7.5 thou or a human hair's clearance all round. Go for it!

Roy.

Latest posts

Back