Good news for TSB customers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry 48

Established Member
Reaction score
Good news for TSB customers with a cash isa saver from 1st October interest rates will change from 1.00% to 0.50% its great that they are really looking after there customers

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tesco cash ISA 1.65% fixed for 1 year.
Do not withdraw the money from TSB - transfer to another provider eg Tesco.

Brian

This may be another bank con a lot of banks are dropping there savings rates in case the bank of england puts up the rate then they will say they are putting up savings rates this is how the con works. 1%down to 0.50. then up 0.25% giving savers 0.75%

Its no wonder its insulting to call someone a CITY BANKER :twisted:

phil.p":t0ibvtu2 said:
Think yourselves lucky - Germany's got negative interest rates.

I thought that was just when the Banks deposit money with the Central Bank.

Otherwise, individuals would withdraw their cash and store in under the bed - I considered doing that in UK on the basis that if I can't get a decent return then I'm taking may ball home and not the letting the Banks/borrowers profit from me.

Brian

finneyb":6iavvit9 said:
Myfordman":6iavvit9 said:
Have a look at https://www.rebuildingsociety.com for real returns and soon to considered for ISAs

10 to 20% returns

Sadly Peer to peer lending is not covered by the Compensation scheme. So you take your risk for the greater reward

True but a small proportion of the total to be invested invested in selected peer to peer opportunities can help compensate for the appalling rates offer by any of the products with FSCS compensation with minimal risk.

Back