Fret/scroll saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I use the term it's is of course by allusion to the car, implicitly referencing quality, refinement and attention to detail. And the corresponding price tag of course. I don't  think I've been misunderstood but to be clear my initial comment was on the attitude rather than the terminology, namely I wouldn't advocate wanting the best of everything. Sure there are a few tools you use all the time or for very high value work but there's also a long tail of tools where the basic capability of the tool is key, having a wide range of kit is often more important than it all being the best of it's kind.

An example of the latter is that Dremel clone for £8 I linked to in the bargains section a few days ago - sure if you're using one every day spending ten times that on a top end model is probably a good idea. If you don't have one at all the one I linked to gives you a hell of a lot of capability for the price of a couple of pints.

The best thing to do with the snowflakes is press the "ignore" button. If no one reacts to their posts hopefully they'll go away. They irritate me too

Back