Free Wolf Pattern

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gill":zykgp7p3 said:
I'm pleased you liked it :) . It's always encouraging to hear that people are cutting your patterns. What sort of projects do you normally work on?

Gill

PS Welcome to the forum :)

Hey Gill I do clocks mostly. I have a web site.. www.pajarostudiowns.com if you would like to see some of my work. I design some of the mini clocks but most others are from purchased patterns.

Hi Gill,
I bought a scroll saw over ten years ago, a Delta 16" 40-560 2 speed, which I have used about six times before doing the wolf. Some nativity scenes adapted from a music box and sets of penguins, both patterns were printed in a magazine in 1998 and we use them as christmas decorations. Not much of a record in scollsawing I agree but I'm getting into it more now and will have a go at anything that takes my fancy, so keep posting the patterns and who knows what I'll be doing next.

Sadly, it's no longer forum policy to encourage people to post patterns here, even if they design the patterns themselves. The reason for this policy is outlined in this announcement. This pattern was posted before copyright became such a contentious issue (and I know this pattern does not breach copyright) so it has been allowed to remain.

I've got a few patterns which I've designed myself, mostly dancers :roll: :) , and quite a few from the various pattern design forums. If there's ever a particular type of pattern you're after, drop me a private message and I'll see if I've anything suitable. Never let a lack of pattern resources get in the way of scrolling!

Another thread has just started which asks about pattern resources, so I'll stop taking this thread any further off topic and move the discussion over there :) .
Gill

Back