for sale 14 inch SIP band saw. SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NKE

Established Member
Reaction score
I have for sale a SIP 14 inch heavy duty 1hp single phase band saw and thought I would offer it here before I try e-bay.
I have used this saw in my violin making workshop for the last four years since I bought it new, it’s in good knick and comes with a couple of new Dure edge blades (1/4 and ¾ inch) and is currently fitted with a new ½ inch blade from Dure edge.
I want £150 or best offer. Unfortunately I can’t deliver it but anyone interested they are welcome to drop by and have a try on it.
Neil.

Neil

Have you got the model number so I can see the size , is it floor standing or bench mount , When you say 14" is that the depth of cut or the width ?

Thanks

Hi Blister,
Its model number is SIP01489, it is the same as this one here http://www.sipuk.co.uk/acatalog/info_SIP01489.html but mine is on a floor stand at the moment which comes with it. The saw can be un-bolted from the stand so could quite easily be used bench mounted as well.
The 14 inch refers to the wheel diameter, so it will cut up to about 13 ¾ inch width and a depth of up to 8 inches.
Neil.

Hi, yes it has both the fence and also the guide with it.
I can take some photos of it for you today but I’m not sure how to post photos here … maybe it’s easier if I e-mail them to you…..if that’s OK with you just send me an e-mail so I can get an address to send them to.
neil

Back