Fettling an Axminster TS-200 Tablesaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alan895

Established Member
Reaction score
I am interested to get some opinions on the below.

I am in the process of designing my table saw station for a TS200 and was considering ideas on how much width of cut using the fence I could get away with. At the moment I have the whole thing set up except for the sliding table but recently found during a garage tidy the original short fence & rail that came with the saw. I then began to think how easy or difficult it would be to somehow couple the two together to achieve one length and wanted to gauge whether anyone has ever thought about doing this? From the side profiles it doesn't look like it would be too difficult and combined with some solid support (and another measuring tape) with maybe some other small mods it might be something worth doing.

Regards

Al

I did think the same. My idea to join the 2 sections of rail together was to get some 10mm flat bar, drill and tap 4 holes into it. Then use the screws that fix the side extension table to the rails to fix through the rails to the bar. If that makes sense LOL

Latest posts

Back