Scheppach TS 2500 CI

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Grant

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am in the process of restoring an old Scheppach TS 2500 CI , Table Saw.
Having completed the main body of the saw, I am at the stage where I need to fit a rip fence and a cross-cut table fence.
Having searched on line I am finding it quite difficult to source details of these parts .
Would any members here have photograph's or Manuals with details of fitting these parts?
Also I am considering purchasing a generic rip fence and mounting to existing cast table eg ( Incra )
Has any member done this, and if so could you forward me your thoughts .
Kind Regards
Richard Grant

Hi Richard,

I can’t comment on the specific saw, but I have fitted aftermarket fences to a few different saws (both tables saws and bandsaws); it’s always been straightforward.

There’s the Axminster fence: Axminster Professional Rip Fence Upgrade

A more substantial one from Scott & Sergeant: Spare Rip Fence Assembly for Table Saw with Rail

Very Super Cool Tools: Standard T-Square For Cabinet Saws, Bandsaws, Contractor Saws – (extrusion sold separately) - VerySuperCool Tools

A cheap one from Charnwood: Charnwood Psf Universal Rip Fence Upgrade For Table Saw from Westcountry Machinery 4 Wood

Possibly others… Or you could make one:

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi Richard,

I can’t comment on the specific saw, but I have fitted aftermarket fences to a few different saws (both tables saws and bandsaws); it’s always been straightforward.

There’s the Axminster fence: Axminster Professional Rip Fence Upgrade

A more substantial one from Scott & Sergeant: Spare Rip Fence Assembly for Table Saw with Rail

Very Super Cool Tools: Standard T-Square For Cabinet Saws, Bandsaws, Contractor Saws – (extrusion sold separately) - VerySuperCool Tools

A cheap one from Charnwood: Charnwood Psf Universal Rip Fence Upgrade For Table Saw from Westcountry Machinery 4 Wood

Possibly others… Or you could make one:

Good luck!

Thank you very much, this is quite helpful.
The Video of making one is very interesting, however not sure my metalwork skills would stretch to this level ( for the moment)
Kind Regards
Richard.

Back