Help aligning Scheppach TS 2500 sliding table.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k995

Reaction score
Hi,

I got this about a year ago, been working fine but I saw that it wasn't cutting square anymore when using the sliding table.
Has anybody any video or manual to allign this?

I contacted Scheppach itself but they only sent manual for the table saw itself not the sliding table (and that doesnt really contain how to allign it).

ANy help is much apreciated.

Koen

It is your lucky day!

I just happen to be sorting out the instructions for my TS4010 that I am going to sell... so i have scanned the manual for the sliding table etc - this is shared with the TS2500.

I have followed these instructions and you have to go round a few times with the adjustments to the rail brackets, and the adjustments are very slight, but they work.

I hope that helps.

Attachments

• Scheppach sliding table.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
I had one of these briefly, if this is the pre cast iron motor housing you will find you get misalignment depending on whether you are raising the blade or lowering it. Place a sheet of a4 paper beside the blade and raise and lower the blade a small amount, you should see it deviating from alignment. I believe its poor design as the unit is made from pressed steel. The only answer I found was to always remember to raise the blade to height not lower.

It is your lucky day!

I just happen to be sorting out the instructions for my TS4010 that I am going to sell... so i have scanned the manual for the sliding table etc - this is shared with the TS2500.

I have followed these instructions and you have to go round a few times with the adjustments to the rail brackets, and the adjustments are very slight, but they work.

I hope that helps.
Oh great, thank you so much, all the best with selling it (shouldnt be a problem these are great machines) . For anyone reading this and being itnrested in buying: I had zero problems ordering spare parts even if this machine was from 1993, got them within a few days and for a few euro's so anything but expesnive.

I had one of these briefly, if this is the pre cast iron motor housing you will find you get misalignment depending on whether you are raising the blade or lowering it. Place a sheet of a4 paper beside the blade and raise and lower the blade a small amount, you should see it deviating from alignment. I believe its poor design as the unit is made from pressed steel. The only answer I found was to always remember to raise the blade to height not lower.
I have no issues with that, tried this and the blade remains stable with rising or lowering.

"I have no issues with that, tried this and the blade remains stable with rising or lowering."
good to hear always worth a look though.

Back