Upgrades for table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart M

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I've got an Einhell TC-TS 210 table saw. The fence is horrific, and needs replaced, as does the miter gauge, but I'm struggling to work out how to upgrade it. The way the fence locks in position is frustratingly awful

Are there any universal kits that would fit his sort of machine, or am I stuck with what I've got? Or is it possible to replace the locking mechanism?

Thanks

I've got an Einhell TC-TS 210 table saw. The fence is horrific, and needs replaced, as does the miter gauge, but I'm struggling to work out how to upgrade it. The way the fence locks in position is frustratingly awful

Are there any universal kits that would fit his sort of machine, or am I stuck with what I've got? Or is it possible to replace the locking mechanism?

Thanks

If you’re upgrading your fence I’d strongly consider building some kind of off feed / extension table around it and making sure the new fence is long enough to accommodate cuts on the extension.

This is what I mean, example from eBay listing

Attachments

• IMG_4658.png
    IMG_4658.png
    3 MB · Views: 0

Thanks

?​

I bought a Charnwood universal fence for an old Sheppach saw just had to drill a few holes on front edge of table saw works great. Cost about €100

Back