• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Axminster TS-200 table saw with sliding fence and stand - Essex / East London

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammy.se

Established Member
Reaction score

Selling my much loved but not much used table saw.

It’s the Axminster TS-200 table saw. With extended table, sliding fence, and stand. Works well. Blade is sharp and Good. Comes with long and Short fences. Original manual and fittings all come with it. No issues with it. Selling because I don’t have much time for woodwork these days and it’s taking up space.

Selling for £180
(or £200 with extra two blades)
Found two near new blades which I can sell for an extra £20 - pic below. Else I will just use them in my mitre saw

It’s too heavy to ship but I can probably deliver locally for the additional cost of petrol (unless it’s very local)

I am in Ilford, Essex (border of East London-ish)

The table extension and slide will be dismantled prior to sale to allow me to get it out of it’s current position.

Pictures below:
IMG_1789.jpeg
IMG_1786.jpeg
IMG_1788.jpeg
IMG_1788.jpeg
IMG_1785.jpeg
IMG_1782.jpeg
IMG_1783.jpeg
IMG_1784.jpeg
IMG_1781.jpeg

Last edited:
Selling my much loved but not much used table saw.

It’s the Axminster TS-200 table saw. With extended table, sliding fence, and stand. Works well. Blade is sharp and Good. Comes with long and Short fences. Original manual and fittings all come with it. No issues with it. Selling because I don’t have much time for woodwork these days and it’s taking up space.

Selling for £180

It’s too heavy to ship but I can probably deliver locally for the additional cost of petrol (unless it’s very local)

The table extension and slide will be dismantled prior to sale to allow me to get it out of it’s current position.

Pictures to follow tonight when I get home
Where in London are you? Could you be tempted to sell the sliding extension without the rest of the saw? I have a TS-250 but no slide.
Thanks,
Alex

Hi, I'm interested in full thing, could you confirm location please, thanks. I am billericay Essex.

Hi, this is now sold subject to collection on Saturday.
If the sale falls through for any reason I will contact the people who responded in order of their replies.

That looks identical to the old Kity 419, may be worth looking for the bits from one of those, I have one, but still use it for small scale work.
I have tried, but nobody wants to sell just the slide. Makes me think it must be a really great addition!

Back