FESTOOL roadshow @ Havwoods Accessories, Preston 2nd April

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bremner

Established Member
Reaction score
Got a flyer delivered today, details are below if anybody is interested. Gutted because I'm tied up on a job and cant make it. To those who have been when its been elsewhere what kind of discounts do they give out?

Cheers, brem

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 77
I've gotta drive a few miles to get to the nearest tour stop ,redhill and its on a work day :shock: don't festool realize some of us have to work :lol:

Don't worry you wont miss much was at it in Glasgow the guy doing the demos was a diddy hadn't got a clue and nun of the reps gave a hoot very dissapointed

Thanks for the replies chaps, made me feel better about having to miss it.

12% off festools RRP still doesn't make it any cheaper than online sellers and as for the reps being numptys I cant stand somebody who doesn't know what they are doing try to tell me how things should be done.

Rang up festool head office and told them as an apologie the said the can send the local rep out with the tools we would like to try but the really pineappled me off two of us went on Wednesday that's a days pay missing I wouldn't go again

Yeah the reps/demonstrators are pretty poor . I emailed one to ask when the new planer is available. Got a reply saying there's lots of info on festool UK website but there's absolutely nothing about it on there. Useless.

Latest posts

Back