Festool newbie....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will love it, get a selection of blades for it tho - supplied one is a fine cut for laminates, works on other things of course but cant beat a proper ripping blade and a universal blade for anything else.

Festool were running a form of Retail Price Maintenance but this is illegal in EU. Not sure how that got away with it but it seems times have changed. Maybe legal words were spoken.

http://www.retail-week.com/in-busin...ppliers-dictate-retail-prices/5028502.article

I think previously this is what they were up to.
if a supplier imposes sanctions such as lower discounts or reduced supplies on its retail customers that do not observe its recommended prices, then this will be considered as an act of resale price maintenance.

Cheers guys, going to stick with this place to buy from. They are only in w-s-m and in brizzle, emailed them and they respond very quickly with answers, I like that! Stand by for some wip (when I get something interesting). It's first job is a howdens kitchen install.

James

Festool is gold standard equipment. But the after sales service, in terms of advice on how to best use Festool equipment, manuals, and overviews of the system accessories, well unfortunately that's not so good.

You should get over to the Festool USA website where a lot of the European customer service gaps are plugged!

With Festool trying to keep their prices up it makes Bricks and mortar sellers the best value imo. They show you the tool, you look quietly hesitant and the price drops to lower than online. :)

Regards your post asking for a £50 off voucher, you won't get one now they ran out months ago. I managed to get 2 :grin: used them to upgrade a lot of my old festools.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Back