Felder Open Day

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbartlett99

Established Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI that Felder in Milton Keynes are having their open day this Fri/Sat selling off their demo machines at pretty hefty discounts. Not exactly spur of the moment purchases! Pretty good range of gear on show - minus a Hammer N4400 coz I just nabbed it, and I'm afraid I am feeling a tiny touch smug, my first brand new piece of machinery.

It's a good machine and it'll serve you well.

Incidentally, I don't know if this is relevant but when I ordered a Hammer N4400, Felder agreed to fit it with the rails required to utilise the Felder extension tables I already had rather than the Hammer rails, in other words they're quite flexible about tailoring machinery to your personal requirements.

I hope so Custard - spent ages researching and was going to get one full price. It came with the x-life guides and sing;e phase motor; amounted to £700 off list. Couldn't get him to budge on including a wheel kit/rails though.

I've heard several others say that they can be budged a bit but talking to them during the summer they were very resolute and tbh the salesman didn't amke much effort to show me the other machines. Maybe hobbyists don't get the full vip treatment that you pro's get.

Only trouble is now I really want a Felder saw/spindle combi & a hammer 410mm spiral p/t and and and .....

Back