feder/hammer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodwoodjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
felder at Milton Keynes had an open day this Friday and sat,so went to see what was on offer.Quite a few people there maybe it was the free coffee/ biscuits. Felder machines are more for the top end of the market/ so I asked for a price on a hammer P/T model A3/31 with spiral cutting block.Not by far the cheapest machine on the market but the price of delivery to oxford from Milton Keynes is £232 plus VAT is a bit pricy.

The price for shifting a pallet within the Uk excluding Scotland out landing areas and remote places should be circa £50 + VAT. Anything above that is simple profiteering.

PalletForce (I use Farralls their local agent in my area- simply excellent) or Pallet Line will serve your area, they are made up of Independant companies that have created a consortium to go up against the really big boys. Most are family owned businesses. I have used both for my business (not woodworking worst luck!) and have found them to be excellent.

Latest posts

Back