Extractor for Dewalt Thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark18PLL

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just purchased a Dewalt DW733 Thicknesser and want to also purchase a chip extractor for it, can anyone recommend something thats not going to break the bank? IO work in a small (ish garage so it would need to sit under a bench, I am aware this then may involve being emptied more, also would this be more suitable for a Dewalt table saw? I know I need a HVLP for the thicknesser but just not sure what to go for with limited space.

thanks
Mark

I have just purchased a Dewalt DW733 Thicknesser and want to also purchase a chip extractor for it, can anyone recommend something thats not going to break the bank? IO work in a small (ish garage so it would need to sit under a bench, I am aware this then may involve being emptied more, also would this be more suitable for a Dewalt table saw? I know I need a HVLP for the thicknesser but just not sure what to go for with limited space.

thanks
Mark
Maybe one of the extractors from Record Power? I think the small extractor is a product that could do with more r&d from the manufacturers

Thanks, I have actually just been looking at the Record Power site and seen the Camvac, looks like that might be perfect for my needs. Cheers

Latest posts

Back