Excellent Service - DB Keighley and Royal Mail

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoyS

Established Member
Reaction score
After reading all the good things about Woodrats, I decided a couple of weeks ago to take the plunge (!).

I called DB Keighley Thursday morning to put in an order and sent a cheque later that day (no credit cards for them!). They called me Friday morning to say the cheque had arrived safely and the 'Rat would be on its way that day. Duly arrived 9:30 Monday morning. I was particularly impressed that, when I said I may not be at home to sign for the delivery, they changed from courier to Parcel Post (which meant the parcel would go only to the local sorting office and not back to base). And DB Keighley have the keenest prices for 'Rats.

So, excellent service from DB Keighley and the Royal Mail really pulled their finger out as well.

Roy

I got my bandsaw from DB Keighley. It's an amazing place and well worth a visit. When you arrive it doesn't look like much, then you get inside. I never knew it was possible to cram so much machinery into one space.
I fell into the trap of only taking plastic, luckily my missus, who'd come along, had a cheque book on her. I seem to remember having to pay her back though!!!
Andy

When I tried to buy a router from them with plastic they just gave me the router and told me to drop a cheque off later and this was the first time I had purchased anything from them.

Graeme

Back