Evening UKworkshoppers..

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike*

Reaction score
Hi all.

Me - been a weekend not so elegant maker of things in wood for a couple of years. Can't even say I'm a woodworker - nothing so craftsman like! Mostly garden benches, various planters, shelves and some agricultural laminated worktops and trestles . All made in the garage, no power in there, so using reclaimed wood my saw, plane and chisel get an occasional workout.

Lurked and learnt a huge amount from this site. And have even been known to consume a bit of popcorn enjoying some of the more "discussive" threads.

So now I have my own question to pose in the handtool section - see you there.

Mike

Welcome. First time I think I've ever seen a special character in a username and wasn't even aware they were allowed.

But it begs the question, where's the small print that the asterisk refers to? :D

Welcome. First time I think I've ever seen a special character in a username and wasn't even aware they were allowed.

But it begs the question, where's the small print that the asterisk refers to? :D
Haha! I never thought of that, other than was late in the evening, all the obvious mike combinations had gone, and I just hit the character. Perhaps the asterisk can represent my training wheels and designates me as an apprentice...

All - thanks for the welcome.

Back