Elektra Beckum Spindle Moulder TF100M

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joints

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with this machine.

Out of ten?

Seeing as I just bought one for a job, be kind!! Haha!

George

spindle mnoulders are serious kit - there probably arent that many in hobby shops (most of us make do with a router table) - you might be better off asking on the other side where there are more proffesionals

I've got one. It's OK within its limits but very very lightweight for a spindle. Thought of as a router table on steroids it's fine, but it'd fallover if you tried to put a power feed on it and that means it is only half a spindle moulder really/

Just looked it up (here) and it should be enough to get you started for a few years. First thing I noticed is that it'll take a 160mm diameter block - is that enough for the tooling you'll need for your windows? I don't know enough about spindle moulder tooling... :oops: At least it's more than 140mm, which seems to be standard on the cheap 'hobby' rated spindles. Should be of more use to you than a router table, anyway. :wink:

Ah cheers guys.

Yeah it does look a little tinny but when it Arrives Ill bolt it to the floor and see how it goes and get back to you.

George

I have one as a second spindle moulder . Ive mounted an axminster sliding table on the front of it and plan to use it for kitchen doors and smaller work . The Bursgreen does the heavy work .

JFC":pmgg3qb1 said:
I have one as a second spindle moulder . Ive mounted an axminster sliding table on the front of it and plan to use it for kitchen doors and smaller work . The Bursgreen does the heavy work .

Nice to see you back Jason, smart new website.

Cheers

Mike

Yes its good to see you back Jason without the undercover tag.
You put a lot of good stuff on this site in the past as did several others who departed for one reason or another. I for one would be happy to see all of them coming back.
And yes Noel is the daddy and he has my sympathy for the work he is having to do to try and keep this site on an even keel.

John

Back