Dust mask

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the powered face mask prices are too high (or in my case, too heavy), find a good tool or engineer supplies and try a face mask to spec. FFP3.
Not 1, nor 2, but go the extra distance buy a 3.
This mask is comfortable to wear for several hours, is designed for dusty use and removes an incredible percentage of dust. i use them whenever I am cutting wood, and they cost a lot less than a £1 a time.
True, I havent used one with a beard, but its a big mask and I would expect it work on anything except a zz top beard.

MCB":if70gw1v said:
mock":if70gw1v said:
Can you recommend me a dust mask or air mask please
Mock

I bought an expensive ”disposable“ mask and was very upset to discover when I was NOT able to get it to fit well that the instructions advised (in small print near the bottom) that it wasn't suitable for men with beards.

It would have been much more helpful if this was printed on the OUTSIDE of the packet!

So I'd like to extend the question to ”Can anybody recommend a dust mask for users with beards, please?“

With best wishes and thanks.

MCB

This took a turn for the better this evening when I won a TRITON respirator in the Club Raffle.

That seems a better start than paying two or three hundred pounds for Trend or JSP respirator!

I think it's the model reviewed here: www.respiratorreviews.com/triton-pra001 ... tor-review

Can anybody tell me if Filters are available in the United Kingdom, please?

I've NOT had an opportunity to play with it yet; the battery may NOT hold its charge.

With best wishes and thanks again.

MC

Back