Members can turn off viewing Ads!

drills are like buses....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

adidat

I will not buy anymore tools...
Reaction score
....none come for ages, then they all turn up

so don't really have much of a problem with drills, until the other week when i received a joblot of stuff, and then the bootfair.... and today's visit to the junk shop soon to be documented.

so here is the gang

#-o

is it getting out of hand?

adidat

AndyT

Established Member
Reaction score
All seems perfectly normal to me!

But over on your other thread you say that some of these drills are for your 'bedrock fund' - you don't think that you'll manage to part with any of these treasures do you? :wink:

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
adidat":3tobp0i3 said:
is it getting out of hand?
The answer really depends on where you ask it. Here? You're fine and, indeed, behind the pace a little. In the real world? You're a nutcase. :wink:

Pvt_Ryan":3tobp0i3 said:
What is that one on the far right?

Any tips on cleaning these up I have 2 egg beater types and 2 Braces but I think only 1 of each is really salvagable.
Archimedes drill. fwiw, a few ruminations on how I clean eggbeaters here (including a link to another how to by Andy Seaman), and something on braces here.

No skills

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you need one of the old metabos with the rectangular gearbox and the drill with the holes in the main wheel to have a really good set tbh :wink: :)

Its always the same, you want something for ages then end up with so many your tripping over the damn things :)

Latest posts