drills are like buses....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidat

I will not buy anymore tools...
Reaction score
....none come for ages, then they all turn up

so don't really have much of a problem with drills, until the other week when i received a joblot of stuff, and then the bootfair.... and today's visit to the junk shop soon to be documented.

so here is the gang

P1010586.jpg

P1010593.jpg

P1010591.jpg

#-o

is it getting out of hand?

adidat

All seems perfectly normal to me!

But over on your other thread you say that some of these drills are for your 'bedrock fund' - you don't think that you'll manage to part with any of these treasures do you? :wink:

adidat":3tobp0i3 said:
is it getting out of hand?
The answer really depends on where you ask it. Here? You're fine and, indeed, behind the pace a little. In the real world? You're a nutcase. :wink:

Pvt_Ryan":3tobp0i3 said:
What is that one on the far right?

Any tips on cleaning these up I have 2 egg beater types and 2 Braces but I think only 1 of each is really salvagable.
Archimedes drill. fwiw, a few ruminations on how I clean eggbeaters here (including a link to another how to by Andy Seaman), and something on braces here.

I think you need one of the old metabos with the rectangular gearbox and the drill with the holes in the main wheel to have a really good set tbh :wink: :)

Its always the same, you want something for ages then end up with so many your tripping over the damn things :)

Back