Dragon Saws- Just the best

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpb

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I just wanted to post a comment on the absolute brilliant service and advice I have have received from Ian at Dragon Saws. Ian helped me sort out what I needed at a excellent price - Just the best all round.

jpb

I'll third that best blades I have used, wish I'd known about the company long ago, if it was'nt for this forum I don't think I would of known about Dragon Blades. I have learned a lot since being a member of this forum and come across quite a few new websites.

Carl :D

I think he should be "Saint Ian of the Dragon" by now he's saved so many... :wink:

I've just ordered some blades for my new saw from Ian. As it turns out the saw is not coming until just before Christmas so I'll have to sit and look at the blades on their own for a bit...

Cheers, Ed

Another recommendatiopn for dragon saws!

:arrow: They must be doing something right for everyone here to be giving them the thumbs up!

I sent an email for the price of a couple of blades but didn't have an answer so I'm guessing I've got the wrong details - can anyone list their contact details if that's allowed.

Rob_H":1z1xcmzv said:
I sent an email for the price of a couple of blades but didn't have an answer .

Your not alone. imho look elsewhere they aren't the only firm selling decent blades & giving good service.

I initially had a little trouble getting hold of Ian, but when I did I got excellent advice, keen prices and the blades with me the next day.

Don't have the saw yet so cannot comment on performance but I cannot fault the service so far.

CCheers, Ed

Ian's normally very good at getting back to you - and, for getting things back to you as well! :wink: I had an e-mail from him a few days ago and he did say that he is moving house this wee. I imagine that should explain why some of you have not heard back from him. :)

Rob_H":1lstj8vl said:
I sent an email for the price of a couple of blades but didn't have an answer so I'm guessing I've got the wrong details - can anyone list their contact details if that's allowed.
Had a very nice PM from Ian - I did have the wrong email address so that's why I didn't get an answer - not his fault at all - as I suspected anyway!! There will be another order on the way shortly...

Back