Dewalt Dust Extractors

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noogoot

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with DW's dust extractors? Are they suitable for MDF dust? Thanks.

Hi Noogoot

Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry that I can't answer your question as I only have experience of Trend and CamVac.

Cheers
Neil

The old Elu machine they used to make is excellent with really good filtrtaion and low noise level.
The new/ current range in my opinion is a case of high price becauese of the brand, The machines are really pretty basic, very noisey and far too expensive for what they offer.
I cant comment on the level of filtration but I would be surprised if its anything but average.
I would suggest better value and performance with Bosch, trend or some of the other well known brands.
I would also urge you to think seriously about getting a machine with a low db rating, I promise you will be glad you did so.
beejay

Thanks for all the advice - I am looking seriously at the Trend.

Cheers

Paul, the saw is brilliant! :D

Hi

Bought the trend in the end and despite a long wait for delivery from powertool direct, I'm delighted with it. Thanks for the advice.

Cheers

Rob

Back