Dewalt D23650K Circular Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark A

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I was thinking about buying a Dewalt D23650K 190mm Circular Saw but I can't find any reviews for it. Does anyone know what it's like?

I was considering a Dewalt as it is compatable with the guide rail system, as is my DW625EK router so it would be more cost-effective buying the saw and rail from the same manufacturer.

http://www.toolstop.co.uk/dewalt-d23650k-190mm-precision-circular-saw-240v-p3976

Also, has anyone had any experience with Toolstop? I am (probably unnecessarily) untrustworthy of buying things from the internet so I would appreciate feedback on the website.

Thanks, Mark

Cant see the Dewalt D23650K running on a standard Dewalt rail, you best check on that before you buy one.

Allan

I have the same saw, it's a good solid reliable tool +4yrs of heavy site use. I didn't know it could be used for their track though.

Maybe it's like the Makita saws where you bolt an adapter plate underneath to run on rails
Matt

Yes, it looks that way! However.................

There is/was a clip-on base for this saw with adjustable guide slots. I think the base may be discontinued now. Both the bases and the rails were available cheaply on Ebay and I think D & M stocked them when I bought our saw.

We have the saw, with the base and a pair of the rails which are not the same as our newer DeWalt plunge saw rails - they are single sided for one thing.

The saw itself is really good but I've never tried it on the newer rails.

Dave

thanks dave

i rang ITSlondon and they didn't know about the feature, so they rang their dewalt rep and he said that the saw is one of the few dewalt tools which is compatible with the guide rails although i am not entirely sure if they were refering to the plunge saw guide rails or the older type.

i would really appreciate it if you could possibly try the saw on the plunge saw rail to see if it compatible before i buy one?

regards, mark

Attachments

• new guide rail.jpg
    new guide rail.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 2,067
  • old guide rail.jpg
    old guide rail.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 2,034
Back