DeWalt CS v Milwaukee CS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMUK

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, another customer service thread.

I bought some DeWalt impact driver bits a few weeks ago (the black ones designed for impact drivers) as they were on offer. Doing a loft conversion the other week and I had ELEVEN snap driving nothing more than a 4" #10 woodscrew in under two days :evil:

I contacted DeWalt to complain and they didn't want to know. Not even an offer to replace the broken bits :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I've since spent an extra £0.60 and bought a pack of the Milwaukee ones. I had one of these snap last week after about three days use. I contacted Milwaukee about it and they said leave it with them and they'll arrange a replacement. Yesterday I received a complete blister box of 25 bits and a 20% discount voucher against my next Milwaukee purchase =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Well the discount voucher is valid until the end of September so I have plenty of time to save up for something nice. No point using a 20% discount on a small order :mrgreen:

I think I'll send a screen shot of this thread to dewalt with an "I was just looking at buying some drills and accessories when I saw this thread so now maybe not your rubbish..."

The dewalt impact bits are rubbish, the normal ones in thr yellow boxes are better, the bosch ones are better again. Not tried milwaukee ones though, never seen any for sale.

Back