Quantcast
  • We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

DeWalt 1150 Planer thicknesser mortice and tenon cutters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

fishingmike

Reaction score
Hi I'm trying to find mortice and tenon cutters for my DeWalt 1150 planer thicknesser attachment. So far I've not been successful, wondered if anyone knows where I can buy the cutters or are there alternative cutters that will fit?

Thanks,
fishingmike

Bluekingfisher

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi mate I think I have some of the cutters you are seeking. I bought the Dewalt thickness planer from a friend some years ago. I have since sold it on but I still think I have the cutters in the tool box mate. I never actually used them. I think I have 3 or 4 of them in different sizes.

If you are still interested ping me a PM and I'll look them out for you when next in the wshop.

David

fishingmike

Reaction score
Bluekingfisher":2alkkr5g said:
Hi mate I think I have some of the cutters you are seeking. I bought the Dewalt thickness planer from a friend some years ago. I have since sold it on but I still think I have the cutters in the tool box mate. I never actually used them. I think I have 3 or 4 of them in different sizes.

If you are still interested ping me a PM and I'll look them out for you when next in the wshop.

David
That would be brilliant, new member here and can't actually see how I pm you though?
Mike

marcros

(Trevanion)+1
Reaction score
click PM below the post. You may not have had the option before your 3rd post but should be ok now.

fishingmike

Reaction score
marcros":28lal56y said:
click PM below the post. You may not have had the option before your 3rd post but should be ok now.
That's great I can see it now, thank you!