DeWalt 1150 Planer thicknesser mortice and tenon cutters

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishingmike

Reaction score
Hi I'm trying to find mortice and tenon cutters for my DeWalt 1150 planer thicknesser attachment. So far I've not been successful, wondered if anyone knows where I can buy the cutters or are there alternative cutters that will fit?

Thanks,
fishingmike

Hi mate I think I have some of the cutters you are seeking. I bought the Dewalt thickness planer from a friend some years ago. I have since sold it on but I still think I have the cutters in the tool box mate. I never actually used them. I think I have 3 or 4 of them in different sizes.

If you are still interested ping me a PM and I'll look them out for you when next in the wshop.

David

Bluekingfisher":2alkkr5g said:
Hi mate I think I have some of the cutters you are seeking. I bought the Dewalt thickness planer from a friend some years ago. I have since sold it on but I still think I have the cutters in the tool box mate. I never actually used them. I think I have 3 or 4 of them in different sizes.

If you are still interested ping me a PM and I'll look them out for you when next in the wshop.

David

That would be brilliant, new member here and can't actually see how I pm you though?
Mike

click PM below the post. You may not have had the option before your 3rd post but should be ok now.

marcros":28lal56y said:
click PM below the post. You may not have had the option before your 3rd post but should be ok now.
That's great I can see it now, thank you!

Back