David Stanley auctions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks as though it's missing the cutter, but the Preston router plane in the bottom left of one of the images will go on eBay for silly money. I'd love one, but they're just too expensive these days.

It looks as though it's missing the cutter, but the Preston router plane in the bottom left of one of the images will go on eBay for silly money. I'd love one, but they're just too expensive these days.

Yeah I spotted the router plane - I can't figure out why prices for them have gone through the roof on Ebay. It's surely not as if everyone is suddenly using the damned things.

Yeah I spotted the router plane - I can't figure out why prices for them have gone through the roof on Ebay. It's surely not as if everyone is suddenly using the damned things.
I use the damned things :)

The Preston/Tyzack style is different from the Stanley (which is also different from the Veritas). I've used a Preston but never owned one. Would love to, but they make silly money now.

Back