Danger zone

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOJ

Established Member
Reaction score
Couldn't find a thread for Darwin awards, anyway, I have been doing some research for some Hopper window ironmongery, and on a web site from a Window maker in the UK, is this picture:
dodgy.jpg

I admit I work close to edge sometimes but not this close.

To be eligible for a Darwin Award you have to do something that removes your reproductive organs or removes you from the planet before you have had kids. He will be able to sire twits with mangled hands so he isn't eligible. He is a good candidate for the Nice Boy But Dumb Bunch though.

Pete

When I helped out at a joiners shop during my school holidays, one of the chaps there told me that if I went into carpentry & joinery as a job, & still had all my fingers when I finished, I’d either been very careful or very lucky.
That warning rings in my ears every time I go near a machine wether it be table saw, planer or band saw.

To be eligible for a Darwin Award you have to do something that removes your reproductive organs or removes you from the planet before you have had kids. He will be able to sire twits with mangled hands so he isn't eligible. He is a good candidate for the Nice Boy But Dumb Bunch though.

Pete
Evo;ution doesn't work like that, Pete! He can't pass on to offspring, the results of injuries to himself: his offspring must mangle their own hands!

Limey if he hasn't a genetically good brain that isn't able to recognize and avoid danger he can pass that trait on to his spawn. Same as bad vision, hearing, flat feet, extra fingers, hemophilia, insanity and British teeth 😉.

Pete

Absolutely no thought for others, the NHS has enough backlog as it is without having some pillock removing several chunks of his hands and then taking up valuable surgeon time that could be better used on someone with a real emergency or urgent operation.

Limey if he hasn't a genetically good brain that isn't able to recognize and avoid danger he can pass that trait on to his spawn. Same as bad vision, hearing, flat feet, extra fingers, hemophilia, insanity and British teeth 😉.

Pete
Oi! - you leave our teeth alone - you should look in your own back yard canuck :) - Google pictures Celine Dion BEFORE she had veneers - she had teeth like a handful of spanners.

watch this

You do wonder about some people, It's not funny but I do have a little smirk with how the lathe just throws him over the bed as if he was a rubber band.

watch this

You do wonder about some people, It's not funny but I do have a little smirk with how the lathe just throws him over the bed as if he was a rubber band.
All I can say in response to that video is I hope none of them reproduce.

Far too much p***s-taking by his mates and virtually no help ! (I suppose the person behind the camera was unable to spring into action because he'd have ruined his YouTube wanna-be star status) ....

Back