Dado Blade Set

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is how they should be packed, there is no way they could get lose they have been returned before

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 728
wizard":35jy19io said:
i have opened a dispute

Good luck with that. I ordered a dog guard for the car. The ad suggested that I pay £5 extra for 24 hour delivery. I did, it arrived 3 days later. The seller wasn't remotely interested and refused a refund of the fiver. Ebay were a joke, paid me lip service then said we suggest you try PayPal!!!

I know i will not get anywhere with him or ebay, i should have bought the correct ones from the US and they would not have cost any more

He has said on the phone there was an error in the listing and mistakes happen but he is not going to do anything about it apart from correcting it on ebay. Even thou i did not get what i thought i was getting the ones he sent are good value for what i paid for them.

Edit - Woodford must have been editing the listing as I was typing - it's changed again now.

Grayorm":2n70cgql said:
wizard":2n70cgql said:
i have opened a dispute

Good luck with that. I ordered a dog guard for the car. The ad suggested that I pay £5 extra for 24 hour delivery. I did, it arrived 3 days later. The seller wasn't remotely interested and refused a refund of the fiver. Ebay were a joke, paid me lip service then said we suggest you try PayPal!!!

eBay can't really do anything. It is cleverly worded such that it isn't a shop or even an auction house, it is where "buyers can meet sellers" or something like that. It is like complaining to the local paper when you buy a lemon of a car from the small ads.

PayPal do have some powers and can be useful. They can be a nightmare too and appear to make some random decisions. If something is not as described, PayPal can sort it out easily enough but you never get the cost of returning it back and it is at your risk. This is different from the normal distance selling regulations- most eBay sales fall outside of them.

It was quite clearly listed incorrectly. I'm sure if you open a dispute ebay will find on your side.
It doiwn to whether you can be bothered or not.

wizard":1mzo88bx said:
See DennisCA ask a proper question get a proper answer, proper job. Blades will soon be on their way. Every one thanked and will be fitted to the correct machine.

:lol:

DennisCA":11bck7di said:
wizard":11bck7di said:
See DennisCA ask a proper question get a proper answer, proper job. Blades will soon be on their way. Every one thanked and will be fitted to the correct machine.

:lol:

=D> =D> :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: =D> =D>

Now that is funny LOL

Ebay have offered to pay the return postage but as he said if they are not in perfect condition i will not get a refund. As the case had a dent in it and the blades were not packet correctly damaging the foam as i think they had been returned before, the chance of me getting a refund when he gets them is nil. As for the £5.00 bribe he offered me its worth £5.00 to leave it there. So i will keep them. On ebay you win some and you lose some. Ebay say i have one the claim but i do not see it that way.

Back