Dado Blade Set

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the USA I would suggest- they seem to be readily available and cheaper, even the likes of Amazon have freud. Whether it is worth it after shipping etc, then you would need to weigh it up.

See DennisCA ask a proper question get a proper answer, proper job. Blades will soon be on their way. Every one thanked and will be fitted to the correct machine.

I suspect they have copied the listing and neglected to change the details.

Ebay would be on your side if decided to open a dispute, I'm sure. Up to you. They may sort it out if you ask them nicely.

there reply
"Hi We don't sell the Freud Dado set and never have done I think you are mistaken please ring us if you have a problem with the item 01614395683"
phoned them and its my fault i should have looked at the picture not the description.

Not surprised - would cost him more than that to get them back

He can't charge you postage for goods 'not as described'

Tell him there is a member of the forum who was going to 'phone him tomorrow and order a new saw - nearly £2ks worth who is now feeling a bit nervous and is starting to look elsewhere.
It's me - I was going to phone them and I am now feeling nervous.

Wow that sucks, hopefully you'll get a satisfactory resolution Wizard.

I must admit I considered buying that set a year ago but in the end I bought the Dewalt DW7670 from the US and was £140 including shipping and customs, really pleased with how it performs.

this is how they arived the fome is a mess and he wants me to send them back in perfect condition

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 722

Latest posts

Back