Could this be an ELU router? eBay auction.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked

Hi
Can you confirm this is made by Elu and do you still have the stickers which fell off

and his reply

hi i can not confirm it is made by elu but its the same colour as my elu planner hich has the stickers
i brought it off a guy cuple of years ago on site he told me it as elu so i believe it is
cheers
ben

and guess what, the listing has been removed. Justice at last, thanks possibly to the members of this site.

Stew

Some may think this is "busybody" involvement but I firmly believe that with more policing like this from users of FleaBay it will become a safer and more enjoyable place.

The vast majority of sellers on FleaBay are really nice, honest people....it's just a shame it takes blitzing like this to remove a listing. He could just have posted a change and kept the listing up...rather he chose to be forced to by FleaBay...it's good to see they act these days...they never used to!

Jim

jimi43":2x6ugdn1 said:
Some may think this is "busybody" involvement but I firmly believe that with more policing like this from users of FleaBay it will become a safer and more enjoyable place.

The vast majority of sellers on FleaBay are really nice, honest people....it's just a shame it takes blitzing like this to remove a listing. He could just have posted a change and kept the listing up...rather he chose to be forced to by FleaBay...it's good to see they act these days...they never used to!

Jim

Indeed Jim, they never used to. Infact, I think it's probably the 1st item I've complained about, er... 'reported', that I've seen removed.

Obviously , a few members here 'reported' it as well, and I suspect a few others outside of this forum also. I wonder if ebay did actually investigate or just respond to the numbers? Either way, there will be 1 less 'conned' woodworker as a result, and that can't be bad =D> =D>

Roy

Back