• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Elu small accessory bench top router table plus Trend T5 router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasman

Established Member
Reaction score
Elu small bench top router table suitable for use with the Elu MOF96 router or similar
It is about 250mm square with 4 small legs maybe 300mm high so it has to sit on a bench
This belonged to my father - I have used it on a few occasions and it was excellent - it comes with spring-loaded pressure guides to hold the work securely.
It is gathering dust in my workshop and if anyone would like it - they are welcome to have it for free - come and pick it up from Standlake in Oxfordshire or I could send at postage cost.
I also have a 240V Trend T5 router which fits it perfectly and which has been sitting in it for the last 15y which I would be willing to sell with it although I may list that on eBay if no one is interested. It's a 2002 model which I bought from new but has had very very little use.
It comes with 3 guide bushes, the fence, fine height adjustor and collet spanner but no case - I was hoping to get £50 for that - again I am willing to send it by post at cost
Let me know if anyone is interested
Kind regards
Mark

Attachments

• tempImagefySBNH.png
    tempImagefySBNH.png
    11.7 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImagekO6G62.png
    tempImagekO6G62.png
    13.7 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImagenWDmDN.png
    tempImagenWDmDN.png
    14.3 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageD0Xcxe.png
    tempImageD0Xcxe.png
    16.5 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImaged4kS6K.png
    tempImaged4kS6K.png
    12.1 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageqBEdXk.png
    tempImageqBEdXk.png
    15.9 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImage1wXSJF.png
    tempImage1wXSJF.png
    14.6 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageVbdsdd.png
    tempImageVbdsdd.png
    13.3 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageSoKFk0.png
    tempImageSoKFk0.png
    16.4 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImagezdIQJC.png
    tempImagezdIQJC.png
    14.2 MB · Views: 0
Let's table to be for me!

Let's get clarify Тomorrow for a courier and everything else.

still available - I havent heard back from Buskwhaker yet - but reading his post again I will wait to hear from him before saying you can have it. I imagine courier to Bulgaria will be expensive
I am interested and will send you coordinates evening.

Back