come on scrit where is it ???

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mel

Established Member
Reaction score
sat here waiting with baited breath for my sunday night fix of
"guessing what it is and what its used for"
hurry up and put us out of our misery, as im sure there are others who look forword to this regular feature :lol: :lol:
or am i the only sad git ??

:lol: I was going to ask aswell ive been waiting all day ! :wink:

Sorry guys

Machine's been up and down like a bride's nightie today :roll: , take a look in 5 to 10 minutes

Scrit

About blinking time ! Your on very dodgy ground and if it happens next week i will be reporting you to the Moderators ! :lol:

yes, and i want to know what your wife thinks about you playing with the bride rather than showing our competition :twisted: :lol:

paul :wink:

ps about time some of the mods checked proper complaints :twisted:

Well, it's getty pretty difficult to come up with the wierd and wonderful every week, but by popular demand, it's here, folks. Enjoy! :roll: :wink:

Scrit

L N
here i am two weeks after i put this post up and i clean forgot :oops:
have been spending some quality time in my workshop recently , starting to put together all the bits for that drum sander
spoke to scrit yesterday and hes been very busy of late
was in the process of looking for name that machine thinking id missed it

I certainly have been busy. No Name that Machine again tonight, but I will try to post half a dozen or so over the Christmzas period :roll: . S watch this space..... :wink:

Scrit

Latest posts

Back