Christmas comes early

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex8_en

Established Member
Reaction score
My secret Santa gift has already arrived!!! Someone has been super organised!!! Pictures to follow

19AD3F84-C1BF-4A6A-8E97-4FD93FA3AE9B-1536-000001A04B8BEA0E.jpg

Now I just have to resist opening it for a month or so:)

Have I missed something, mine is made and ready, but never saw a deadline to send. I just guessed, it needs to arrive before the Day. Too early may be too tempting. Was there ever a note re timelines Waka?

Meant to be sent by dec 10 I thought... better be, I'm waiting on something to finish mine.

8. SS gifts should be sent no later than 10th December to allow for delivery before Christmas.

So your not so Secret Santa is just a very organised man/dog.

I think I should be able to send mine within two weeks.

Pop to your local Vet and get him to Xray it :wink:

Pete

I know Adam knowing who is it from is NOT helping my curiosity:) really looking forward to Christmas morning:) it has actually inspired me to spend my Sunday in a shed building a box hand tools only, good fun practising planing " to a line"...

Richard T":mpka9qcq said:
If Alfie's signature is actual size that box is bigger than it looks. :)

Indeed Richard. I have a couple of Alfie's signatures on my chest at the moment, and they measure about 48mm. Cannot think of a gift so big that weighs so little (and I don't mean Alfie) :lol: :lol:

condeesteso":nszmbnrn said:
Have I missed something, mine is made and ready, but never saw a deadline to send. I just guessed, it needs to arrive before the Day. Too early may be too tempting. Was there ever a note re timelines Waka?

Guys the rules state that gifts should be posted by 10th Dec, that should allow plenty of time for the gifts t arrive before Christmas.

Back