Choose your weapon

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interestingly, searching for dado returns 0 results! TGhe rest is scary enough, though.

A mate of mine has cut his thumb on a tablesaw this week. Not sure how badly but it's stopped him working.

S

Lots of people doing silly things because they are tired or short of time and lots who had a lapse of concentration doing things they had done (or got away with) many times before.

But some real contenders for the Darwin awards too....

I wonder if some people (novices particularly) have unrealistic ideas of the relative dangers of tools or practices. For example, I've never used a mitre saw. They always seem far more intimidating to me than a tablesaw, but is that right? I suspect not.

Dave

well :shock: i feel famous in an anonymous sort of way.

i'm on that list. :oops: :cry: its nothing to be proud of but you're right. it was one of the things that helped push me down 'the slope' into the neaderthan way

well, if anyone is curious, i won't tell which entry is mine [-( but you can see it with the searches "tablesaw" "beginner" and "needed medical attention" :sick:

just thought i would share...im fine now but i got off lucky. #-o

sparky

Latest posts

Back