chisel set

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

just flicking through a trade tool mag thats dropped on the mat.

"wood chisel set [3pce]" £1.29 +vat anyone want any ordering , who needs L/N :lol: :lol: :lol:

No mods it's not a for sale, only joking

Sorry but if your going to produce quality work you need a proper set of chisels :shock: get yourself to Lidl and buy a top of the range set for £8 (hammer) .

you jest but some years ago I had some privet to remove and Lidl had some garden shredders on offer, branded up as their own but made by some one else no doubt. Being as tight as I am and also the fact that it was only for the one job [or so I thought] i went and got one. The said machine is still going strong and I have given it some real abuse, left it out in all weathers and just not looked after it in general and still it plods on.

Hi, Fat Ferret

You can't get a better recomendation than that!!!!

Pete

Fat ferret":y58dwftb said:
The Lidl chisels were good too, nice ash handles and took a good edge. Someone stole one of mine :evil: .
I believe Paul Chapman uses Lidl chisels (green handles?..could be wrong :duno: ) and rates them quite highly - Rob

woodbloke":1zdbrwnh said:
Fat ferret":1zdbrwnh said:
The Lidl chisels were good too, nice ash handles and took a good edge. Someone stole one of mine :evil: .
I believe Paul Chapman uses Lidl chisels (green handles?..could be wrong :duno: ) and rates them quite highly - Rob

Not green handles - wooden ones with nasty metal hoops. I use them mainly for rough work but they seem quite good. Bought some extra ones as they were so inexpensive and ground the ends at an angle for cleaning out dovetails and stuff like that

Skews2.jpg

I don't have any expensive chisels - can't seem to bring myself to spend a lot of money on what is just a blade and a handle.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

I love the skewed chisel set, I'm forever buying old chisels at carboots and this gives me another reason to make a set up!

Latest posts

Back