- 20 Feb 2004
- Reaction score
- In the eternally wet North
Out of curioisity, how often have you :I have had the NextBase GW622 fitted in my car for 2 years now and no problems at all. Seems to work perfectly with very good image quality. Not so good at night but, I understand that this is the case with most makes of camera.
- checked the battery is good for 10-15 minutes
- checked you can view and extract any video files
- how easy is it to connect your mobile phone to the dashcam with the minimum of fuss and bother and is that consistent ?
- can you view video files on your mobile directly from the camera mounted in the car
- if you have the SOS subscription, does your dashcam log into your mobile each tme you use the car and not show Phone SOS failed to connect
I wonder if they improved things with the 622 ?