• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cheap Clamps

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also does anyone have any good clamp storage solutions haha
:ROFLMAO:
one more shipment to come...

20230127_131614.jpeg

Haha how many did you go for, I think I've ordered 45 in total (is that enough yet I'm not sure xD) not sure I'd have enough room on a shelf like that with all my other clamps and other types of clamps aswell haha

Nice one, thanks for that. If anyone else is going to purchase use voucher code BACKUPEASTER25 for a discount, I basically got delivery free on 8 clamps. On that note I've started using the microsoft edge browser and it automatically searches for discount codes, every now and then it finds one that works.

I find a plastic storage box is a good place to store clamps; just get a box of the correct length (and decent depth) and you can store quite a few. And you can see easily what's in ther too?

Last edited:
Also does anyone have any good clamp storage solutions haha
I just screw and glue ply in a L shape 100mm vertically and 60mm horizontally at whatever length you need and screw the vert to the wall and clamp to the horizontal bit sticking out... if that makes sense

I picked up three from the Newmarket store, left two on the shelves. Interesting construction with both jaws are moving up and down on the bar, haven't seen it before. I think the weakest point will be the top clamp head (?) because of the adjustable nature: worst case scenario I just replace the head with something else. They also rated for 150kg clamping force so that's not too bad.

Latest posts

Back