Cheap 18V Li-Ion Combi Hammer Drill

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like a fantastic drill at a great price. I have the non-hammer model. might be tempted to upgrade at that price!

Cheers

Karl

If that's the same model as mine, I wouldn't really reccomend it for heavy duty hammer drilling. It's not bad but I prefer to use a corded drill for this type of work. It's fantastic as a normal drill/driver tho. I'm a fan of the Hitachi brand.

Tom - if yours is the one which came as a package with the CS (which I got), then it isn't the same one. This is much more substantial. But I agree, serious hammer drilling requires a much more powerful drill.

Cheers

Karl

shame they dont have the cordless circ saw,

the hammer drill function is ok if you need to fit a downpipe bracket up a ladder etc but its not a heavy use drill,

The batteries are different. The Wickes ones are 3.0ah but the screwfix are 1.5ah. Still a good deal though.

Dave

Yeah,should have looked closer.

There are a lot of good tool deals around at the moment.I daren't go in B&Q or Screwfix because i keep buying stuff i don't really need.I tell myself that they are for the future but how many cordless drills does anyone need?

Looks like they've already sold out - it has been removed from the Wickes website.

Cheers

Karl

Back