Brummie Bash-20th September.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul - If you're not oversubscribed I would like to come too.

My next trip was going to be in September so I'm now trying to work everthing around the 20th. I hope I can make it all slot into place :lol:

It's a bit too soon for me to say if I'll be able to attend. If I can, I will.

Thanks for the invitation :) .

Gill

OK Paul, will be clear by 20th so I'll be along with the boss and try to bring something interesting to play with.

Gill wrote
It's a bit too soon for me to say if I'll be able to attend. If I can, I will.
No problem Gill.I will keep a place open for you :D

CHJ wrote
OK Paul, will be clear by 20th so I'll be along with the boss and try to bring something interesting to play with.

That's great Chas you are both welcome :D
I was going to suggest if anyone as anything interesting to show tools or otherwise bring it along :D
Chas it woud be good to see those home made tools of yours :wink:

Thanks for the response everyone,and all those that have said they will attend,near and far :shock: Just hope that you can all make it.
Just thought i would put up a list of events that members have kindly agreed to doing on the day :D
So far-

Tam (TEP) will be doing an informal demo on one of his amazing off center turnings,and will demonstrate anything that anyone else would like to know/see :D

Chris (RATWOOD) will be showing his Sorby sharpening system,and turning flowers,a must see if you haven't already seen :D

Bill (Beejay) has very kindly offerd to show his Ci1 tool,either in person or by other means.That should be interesting to see :D

Dave (Davejester) will be bringing his Hamlet deep hollowing tool for anyone wanting to have a go with or just a look :D

Pete (Bodrighy) will demonstrate how he does his rustic turnings,don't be shy Pete :D

Chas (CHJ) will try and bring something interesting along to see :?:

I have recently acquired the RS2000 deep hollowing system which if you like can have a try out with :D

Hopefully there will be some miniature turning and inlay work :wink: These will be made more definate nearer the time,i hope :D
Plus there could be a swapping of timbers if you like.Just bring it along on the day.
So if anyone would like to add to this just PM me and let me know.
Looking good so far :D Just hope we can fit it all in on the day,and all goes to plan:?
Keep watching for updates.

Paul.J":1wjj3m00 said:
CHJ wrote
Sorry Chas if i've misunderstood :?

"try" and "will" have slightly differing meanings that's all Paul, :lol:

Chas,

Could you bring your grinding jigs along?
I keep meaning to try to make one, but its way down the round tuit list.

Back