Brazilian Mahogany

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFC

Established Member
Reaction score
I need around 600mm x 300mm x 25 mm of Brazilian mahogany for an Honours board for a cricket club . Its going next to an existing board so has to be the same material . Now i know this stuff is like rocking horse do do and its to small an order to get a timber yard to even think about it . So i thought id ask if any of you guys had any left over from a job , all costs covered by myself of course . So does anyone have any please ? or know of a timber yard that stocks it ? If not im also after some rocking horse do do as its good to keep as stock :lol:

JFC- I dent have any, I wish I did :(

But i do know you can get it from craft supplies. The size you want is just about the same size as am electric guitar blank. Look in the 'Tonewoods' section. You should find what you want.

Cheers
Lee.

Craft supplies cut all their own blanks so may have full boards in stock as well.

Jason

Builder centre at Paignton 01803 554269 had some 200mm width a couple of weeks ago when I was in there. If you can edge joint this timber satisfactorily for you job I can collect the small amount and post.

Thanks for the offer but i cant join it , although i would prefer to .

JFC
You might get what you want from DW timber yard In North London, they have some off cuts ( fingers crossed ) :)

:shock: Where did you get that then ??????
Bet you have a stash of rocking horse do do also :lol:
Thanks , pm sent .

Back