Bosch Customer Service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
One year and 51 weeks ago we bought a Bosch tumble dryer. It been fine, but a couple of months ago it started to make a "funny noise". You know the sort, unidentifiable, intermittent, indescribable, not there when you want to show somebody.... you get the picture. Well as the warranty is about to expire I rang Bosch on Tuesday, first day after the hols. "We can't get anyone out until Thursday". Er, well, I guess I'll just have to wait a whole 48 hours.

Engineer arrives (early, after ringing to make sure that's OK), and of course, machine is on its best behaviour. A quick chat with his boss, and no problem, monitor it, and ring again if it happens in the next 2 or 3 months. As it's been reported in the warranty period they are happy to be sensible about it.

I think that's all PDG!

Steve Maskery":1cj5hvkb said:
... "funny noise". You know the sort, unidentifiable, intermittent, indescribable, not there when you want to show somebody.... you get the picture.

Steve,

You may want to check your filter. I had a similar problem recently, and it was a coin stuck in the filter, but hadn't quite dropped right down into the filter, it was intermittently rubbing on the drum.

Brad

Latest posts

Back