Bosch Belt Sander ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Nibbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I've got a Bosch PBS 7AEK Sander, does anyone know if you can get an adaptor to fit a vacuum pipe to it? I find the small filter fitted fills up in several minutes, it works a treat but it is annoying having to stop and clean it out. Or maybe there is another make of fitting that I could alter to fit a vac pipe on to this sander.

This is the model I'm on about.
357916_l.jpg

I have the same snader. The dust extraction fitting from the bosch blue sanders 150ace (random orbitor) fits it fine and this is a standard round fitting. But it needs a good stong vacume to be really effective

I vaguely remember someone on this forum saying that they made vacuum attachments for powertools with plastic drain pipe (32 or 38 mm?) and shaped it with a heat gun. I made a pretty crude one for my biscuit jointer in this way. It isn't pretty but it is very effective and miles better than the silly bag thing that came with the machine. I haven't tried making a rectangular fitting, which I think you might need for the belt sander but I guess you could try stretching the heated plastic over an appropriately shaped block of wood.

Corset":2dvl9gkb said:
I have the same snader. The dust extraction fitting from the bosch blue sanders 150ace (random orbitor) fits it fine and this is a standard round fitting. But it needs a good stong vacume to be really effective

Does anyone know if I can buy this fitting as a spare part?

I think I've found it HERE

Is it possible you could butcher the filter to help make an adapter? I've never seen the adapter sold anywhere. I've always wanted one though so let me know if you find one.

Cheers,

Dave

Davef":10cmaqhi said:
Try this on e-bay Item number: 4380686828.
It says it will fit a PBS7A

Good luck

Thanks dave for the link they do stock the proper Bosch part number under ebay item 110034834770

Many thanks
Nibbo

Latest posts

Back