• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Assorted Brass Screws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keyvan

Established Member
Reaction score
Workshop Clear-out
——————————————————

WHAM assorted brass screws £18
British made.

Collection from W3 , West London, Just opposite of Acton Town tube station - smaller items could be sent via Parcelforce

IMG_0125.jpeg

IMG_0126.jpeg
IMG_0128.jpeg

I might be interested in this but can you please provide more info? It's not quite clear what I'd be purchasing. Thanks
Let me know what you need to know exactly.

if you mean the sizes I have to get my dial caliper and measure them

Let me know what you need to know exactly.

if you mean the sizes I have to get my dial caliper and measure them
Hi Keyvan,

Thanks. I'd like to know the length of the screws marked here. From that I can get a picture of the length of the others. I'd like to buy the set, just need to make sure what I'm getting. Feel free to PM me, or here, as suits you.

Much appreciated,
Brad

1715108016851.png

Hi Keyvan,

Thanks. I'd like to know the length of the screws marked here. From that I can get a picture of the length of the others. I'd like to buy the set, just need to make sure what I'm getting. Feel free to PM me, or here, as suits you.

Much appreciated,
Brad

View attachment 180938
Hey Brad

The picture bellow should help. The mentioned measurements are the length of the screws. Some screws are the same in length but different in width/diameter.
IMG_0190.jpeg

Latest posts

Back